TOEFL iBT Preparation
TOEFL iBT preparation courses
- This course focuses on test-taking strategies and highlights the academic English skills needed for exam success. The course includes TOEFL®-focused reading, writing, listening and speaking, plus practice exam questions and online simulation tests that mirror the real TOEFL® iBT.
- This course provides Component analysis and evaluation that equips the trainees with the skills and strategies to tackle the certain parts of the test
Our TOEFL preparation courses will focus on test-taking strategies and the academic English skills you need to get the best results possible on your TOEFL test.
The TOEFL iBT® is the most popular examination for North American English and is the most widely accepted English language test in the world.
Our TOEFL preparation course includes TOEFL®-focused reading, writing, listening and speaking, plus practice exam questions and online simulation tests that mirror the real TOEFL® ibT.
- You want to achieve a good score on the internationally recognized TOEFL® ibT
- You want to prepare for university in the USA or Canada
- You want to benefit from expert instruction, exclusive course materials, and a curriculum developed by ICL.
- You want to enhance your CV and improve your chance for professional success in the future
- You want to receive an accredited ICL International English Certificate of Achievement documenting your language level and attendance.
- We believe that our course is one of the bests available to students preparing for the TOEFL test. After preparing hundreds of students for the TOEFL iBT exam we created a course using all the relevant content and skill-building exercises that cover all question types included in the exam.
- The structure of our course allows you to choose your own pace and master the English skills you need to succeed on the test day. The full course is formally organized in 90-day schedule but depending on your time it can be taken in shorter or longer period. Taking the course is a major boost in TOEFL preparation.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 80 hours
- Skill level Upper-Intermediate
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes